My passion is seeing other people change, grow and flourish. I’ve spent most of my life in service to finding and living my personal values, and I love helping others deepen sense of self and find a truer direction and more fulfilling and happier life.
Throughout my life, I’ve been highly focussed on exploring pure consciousness. I discovered that the most important aspect of compassionate communicating with others, is what I call a ‘relational flow state’, a natural human practice many of us have forgotten about, due to the constraints of modern life. More here.
- Coaching & Mentoring (1-to-1 via face to face, phone or Skype). >
- Dialogue facilitation (groups of up to 25). >
- ‘Professional Excellence in Autism’ training workshops for employers and job coaches.
- Autism consultations & advice.
- Speaking engagements.
- socially engaged art for personal development (devising and running ERDF funded programmes for refugees and home-schooled children)
- founded and directed an international organic food business, an independent film company, a record label and an artist-educators co-operative.
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Fine Art, PGCert in Autism, NVQ3 Business Planning, qualifications in basic counselling, lots of healthcare training and experience in mentoring, facilitation and mediation.
- cultural and community cohesion
- creative self-development
- storytelling & writing
- the autistic experience & neurodiversity
- flow, quantum field, non-duality, consciousness,
- spiritual and transpersonal disciplines
- yoga and chi gong
- photography and mark-making
I am a member of the Academy of Professional Dialogue.
I introduced Professional Dialogue into the field of autism with Dr. Liz Milne in 2017, as an aid to autistic persons’ well-being and a tool for improving autism community cohesion. I use ‘Bohm Dialogue’, an established method used in a wide variety of fields such as cross-cultural development, change management, criminal justice and organisational cohesion. Autism Dialogue